Please be kind.
Please stay at home.
Please wash your hands often and for at least 20 seconds.
In response to concerns about the COVID-19 virus and out of an abundance of caution, I will be closing Kindred Thai Massage and Bodywork until further notice. I recognize that this may be unexpected and for some may mean we will have to postpone your Massages until this storm passes. I believe this decision is best for the safety of all my clients, myself and my family. I feel it is best to take preventative precautions where we can, and I will keep you informed moving forward.
Please keep calm, keep in touch with your loved ones and boost your immune system. Below I have attached a few things to help inform you during this time, including some self care videos. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. I look forward to working with you soon!
All the best health, wealth and happiness
Natalie Crevola, LMT ️
Some links and text with some good information and suggestions:
Some meditation and yoga:
1) NO HANDSHAKING! Use a fist bump, slight bow, elbow bump, etc.
2) Use ONLY your knuckle to touch light switches. elevator buttons, etc.. Lift the gasoline dispenser with a paper towel or use a disposable glove.
3) Open doors with your closed fist or hip – do not grasp the handle with your hand, unless there is no other way to open the door. Especially important on bathroom and post office/commercial doors.
4) Use disinfectant wipes at the stores when they are available, including wiping the handle and child seat in grocery carts.
5) Wash your hands with soap for 10-20 seconds and/or use a greater than 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer whenever you return home from ANY activity that involves locations where other people have been.
6) Keep a bottle of sanitizer available at each of your home’s entrances. AND in your car for use after getting gas or touching other contaminated objects when you can’t immediately wash your hands.
7) If possible, cough or sneeze into a disposable tissue and discard. Use your elbow only if you have to. The clothing on your elbow will contain infectious virus that can be passed on for up to a week or more!
Note: This virus is spread in large droplets by coughing and sneezing. This means that the air will not infect you! BUT all the surfaces where these droplets land are infectious for about a week on average – everything that is associated with infected people will be contaminated and potentially infectious. The virus is on surfaces and you will not be infected unless your unprotected face is directly coughed or sneezed upon. This virus only has cell receptors for lung cells (it only infects your lungs) The only way for the virus to infect you is through your nose or mouth via your hands or an infected cough or sneeze onto or into your nose or mouth.
We are a small Massage Practice based out of Corvallis and Philomath. Our focus is to provide Massage to those who need it. We offer a variety of Eastern and Western Modalities to meet your individual needs. Massage is a restorative form of self care to help maintain flexibility, circulation, relaxation for your overall health.
– Thai Massage –
– Swedish Relaxation Massage –
– Integrative Deep Tissue Massage –
– Partnered Thai Massage Classes –
All Massages available upon appointment
Thank you for your interest in Kindred Thai Massage and Bodywork, we look forward to practicing with you!
Schedule Starting in March 2020
Grace Center - Currently Closed due to COVID-19
Crossroads - Kindred Thai Massage will not be offering Massage at this time. Please look out for updates.
Harris Bridge Vineyard - Kindred Thai Massage will not be offering Massage at this time. Please look out for updates.
“During this wild ride of COVID-19 pandemic my mom, Amy Crevola will be offering free 20-minute phone sessions for connection, support, consultation and guidance. Ways to connect: call/text (541)971-8959 or email at email@example.com to set up a time to chat with her about anything (questions, concerns or anything). This is not the time to go it alone.”
If you are having an urgent mental health struggle please call 9-1-1 or text HOME to 741741 from anywhere in the US to text with a trained Crisis Counselor
Big thanks to
Ali Crevola – Support
Jessica Brothers – Photos (Instagram @RiverBraids)
Tristan Massey – Photos and Tech Support (@www.earthgroundaudio.com)